In Company Details, you have to enter Company Details Such as Company Name, Various Statutory Numbers which will reflect in various payroll reports.
To create Company details:
- Click on Company menu and Select Details in the sub-menu.
- In the screen that opens, enter the Company Name.
- Fill details such as Address, Place, Pin code, Email & Phone number.
- Select Establishment type under the section other details.
- Fill in all the further details such a PAN number, TAN number, PF number etc.
Click on Save button to save details.
Company Contact Storing Facility is given to store details of Contacts Related to Payroll. In this screen you can enter Contact Details of Bank Representative, Payroll Consultant, TIN Facilitation Centre Etc.
To create Company Contacts:
1. Click on Company menu and Select Contacts sub-menu.
2. In the screen that opens, select Salutation; enter theContact Name, Designation, Phone number & Email Id.
Click on Save Button to save details.
After you process Salary, you have to make the payment to Employees. You can generate Bank Statement to submit to the respective banks in their prescribed format.
To store a Payment bank detail:
- Click on Company in the menu and Select Bank Accounts sub-menu.
- In the screen that opens, enter the Bank details like Bank Name, Bank Address, Account number, Place, Account type, IFSC Code, MICR Code & Branch Code.
Click on Save Button to save details. You can add multiple bank accounts if required.