In Dashboard, you can view Lead Summary and Reminder details.
When Admin Logs in, the below dashboard will be opened with Lead Summary and Reminder details.
The Lead Summary is a brief summary of the Total number of leads managed by the Employees/Users with respect to the Lead Status.
1. New: A lead to whom no follow-up has been done.
2. Being Followed: A lead with whom the user is in contact with.
3. Converted: A lead who is converted as a Customer.
4. Follow-up Not Needed: A Lead to whom further follow-up is not required.
5. Not Interested: A lead who is not interested in any products.
The Follow-ups set on Current date are displayed by default.